A home is so much more than four walls. OC Connections understands that ‘home’ means somewhere safe, a place to truly be yourself, where how you live, and who you live with is based on personal choice and individual decisions.
Our Accommodation Services offer a range of living and support options available within our supported community homes, or within your own home.
SUPPORTED INDEPENDENT LIVING
We offer a range of Supported Independent Living (SIL) options within our supported community homes, or within your own home.Find Out More
OC Connections offer individualised support which can be provided in a person’s family home or in other accommodation within the community.Find Out More
SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION
Short Term Accommodation (STA), respite, is available from our three bedrom home in Oakleigh. It helps foster friendships and skill development in a safe environment, whilst providing a break for carersFind Out More
SPECIALIST DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) is dedicated accessible housing for people with disability. We have a number of SDA assessed houses in South East Melbourne with Supported Independent Living (SIL) options.Find Out More
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) within our Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA), located throughout Melbourne’s south-east suburbs.
- In-home support is also available to individuals through their NDIS package or who opt to pay privately.
- Short Term Accommodation (Respite) is available through our 3 bedroom facility located in Oakleigh.
- One-to-one support is available to individuals funded for such services through their NDIS package.
Our accommodation and support services help with:
- Daily life skills such as cooking, cleaning, gardening and doing laundry
- Developing independent living skills
- Community participation and engagement
- Assistance with recreational activities
- Support with personal care
- Overnight support
For all My Home enquiries please complete the form below.