Our Accommodation Services offer a range of living and support options available within our supported community homes, or within your own home.
- Shared supported accommodation accessible through our 11 group homes, located throughout Melbourne’s south-east
- In-home support, available to individuals receiving an Individual Support Package (ISP), an NDIS package or who opt to pay privately
- Facility-based respite
- 24-hour a day, one-to-one support available to individuals funded for such services.
Our accommodation and support services offer assistance with:
- Daily living
- Independent living
- Social skills
- Community participation and engagement
- Recreation/leisure activities
For more information about OC Connections’ Accommodation Services, please complete the enquiry form on the left or call (03) 9569 0603 for urgent enquiries.