A home is so much more than four walls. OC Connections understands that ‘home’ means somewhere safe, a place to truly be yourself, where how you live, and who you live with is based on personal choice and individual decisions.
Our Accommodation Services offer a range of living and support options available within our supported community homes, or within your own home.
SUPPORTED INDEPENDENT LIVING
We offer a range of Supported Independent Living (SIL) options within our supported community homes, or within your own home.Find Out More
OC Connections offer individualised support which can be provided in a person’s family home or in other accommodation within the community.Find Out More
SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION
Short-term Accommodation (STA) provides valuable benefits to individuals and their families or carer.Find Out More
SPECIALIST DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) is for people who need daily in-home support for their very high physical support or safety needs.Find Out More
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) within our Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA), located throughout Melbourne’s south-east suburbs.
- In-home support is also available to individuals through their NDIS package or who opt to pay privately.
- Short Term Accommodation (Respite) is available through our 3 bedroom facility located in Oakleigh.
- One-to-one support is available to individuals funded for such services through their NDIS package.
Our accommodation and support services help with:
- Activities of daily living skills
- Developing independent living skills
- Community participation and engagement
- Recreation/leisure activities
For all My Home enquiries please complete the form below.