THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED OUR 25TH CHARITY GOLF DAY
Held on Sunday 27 June at The Metropolitan Golf Club, our 25th Charity Golf Day was sold out to 200 players who had the chance to play the prestigious Melbourne golf course while raising funds for people with disability. Made even more special by the fact that last year’s event was cancelled due to lockdown, Melbourne was only just emerging from its fourth lockdown mid June, and great golfing weather, our players got to enjoy:
- a game of 18 hole par
- a hole in one competition, for a chance to win a Toyota Yaris, thanks to Chadstone Toyota
- a closest to the hole competition
- tips and tricks from Australia Long Drive Champion, Steffan Scutti, for a small donation, thanks to Toshiba
- Raffle prizes totalling $5,000, including a Marvel Stadium corporate box (thanks to CoTe software); games at both Metropolitan Golf Club and Huntingdale Golf Club; and some furniture from P4 design
- Trophies for best male and female players, longest drive and nearest the pin. Each winner received a hamper from HESTA, Vetta Pasta or the Byron Bay Cookie Company.
Thank you to all who attended, our sponsors, volunteers and staff who ensured this day was a great success.
Congratulations to our winners on the day:
Morning Session Winners
Best Player Men – Mitchel Haag
Best Player Women- Christine Fahmy
Nearest the Pin 11th Hole Men – Adam Price
Longest Drive 18th Hole – Men – Alex Simpson
Afternoon Session Winners
Best Player Women – Miranda Sandars
Best Player Male – Dean Jennings
Nearest the Pin – David Wren
Longest Drive 18th hole Men – Angus McAvaney
Longest Drive 18th hole Women – Karen Crawford
Raffle Prize winners
1st place – Tam Le
2nd place – Brian Thorn
3rd place – Mark Paturzo
4th place – Anthony Haberfield
our partners & sponsors
Our annual golf day is one of the organisation’s largest fundraisers and we rely on our wonderful community of supporters to make the day a success.
Did you miss out on this event?
You can put your name on our contact list for when we release dates and open bookings for our next golf day in 2022. Simply contact our Administration team
Other Ways To Donate
DONATE BY PHONE
You can call us on (03) 9569 0603 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm) to make a credit card donation.
DONATE BY POST
OC Connections, PO Box 127 Oakleigh VIC 3166
DONATE IN PERSON
We are located at 773 Warrigal Road Oakleigh 3166 and open 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.