BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW
OC Connections, with the support of the Metropolitan Golf Club, are pleased to announce the OC Connections 26th Charity Golf Day on Monday 11 July,2022.
- Morning and afternoon sessions (7:30am and 12:30pm shotgun starts)
- Played at prestigious The Metropolitan Golf Club
- 18 hole ambrose
- Competitions and prizes
- Steffan Scutti – long drive champion
- Lunch and refreshments
- Sponsorship opportunities available
Where: The Metropolitan Golf Club
Golf Road, Oakleigh South VIC 3167
Who: Anyone who loves to play golf. You can book an individual ticket, or come as a team of 4.
Why: to raise funds for the people we support. All proceeds will go towards supporting people with intellectual disabilities to live the life they choose.
Cost: $220 an individual; $800 a team of 4 (cost includes lunch)
How: Register and pay below – if registering a Team of 4, please ensure to have all player’s contact details available, along with each player’s Golf Links numbers (if have one) and handicap.
If you need assistance with your online booking, please contact (03) 9569 0603 or email [email protected].
our 2022 partners & sponsors
Our annual golf day is one of OC Connections’ largest fundraisers and we rely on our wonderful community of supporters to make the day a success.
become a golf partner
We have opportunities for companies and individuals to support this event through hole sponsorship or prize donations. You can read our Sponsorship Prospectus below, or call our Marketing and Communications team on 9569 0603 or [email protected].
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Don’t play golf, but still want to give back?
This event relies on the generous assistance of volunteers. Assistance is required with registrations, competitions, raffle sales and general tasks to ensure the day runs smoothly. This is a perfect opportunity for students to gain their community service hours for school.
If this interests you, find out more by contacting [email protected].
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED
OUR 25TH CHARITY GOLF DAY
Held on Sunday 27 June, 2021 at The Metropolitan Golf Club, our 25th Charity Golf Day was sold out to 200 players who had the chance to play the prestigious Melbourne golf course while raising funds for people with disability. Made even more special by the fact that last year’s event was cancelled due to lockdown, Melbourne was only just emerging from its fourth lockdown mid June, and great golfing weather, our players got to enjoy:
- a game of 18 hole par
- a hole in one competition, for a chance to win a Toyota Yaris, thanks to Chadstone Toyota
- a closest to the hole competition
- tips and tricks from Australia Long Drive Champion, Steffan Scutti, for a small donation, thanks to Toshiba
- Raffle prizes totalling $5,000, including a Marvel Stadium corporate box (thanks to CoTe software); games at both Metropolitan Golf Club and Huntingdale Golf Club; and some furniture from P4 design
- Trophies for best male and female players, longest drive and nearest the pin. Each winner received a hamper from HESTA, Vetta Pasta or the Byron Bay Cookie Company.
Thank you to all who attended, our sponsors, volunteers and staff who ensured this day was a great success.
our 2021 partners & sponsors
Our annual golf day is one of the organisation’s largest fundraisers and we rely on our wonderful community of supporters to make the day a success.
Other Ways To Donate
DONATE BY PHONE
You can call us on (03) 9569 0603 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm) to make a credit card donation.
DONATE BY POST
OC Connections, PO Box 127 Oakleigh VIC 3166
DONATE IN PERSON
We are located at 773 Warrigal Road Oakleigh 3166 and open 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.