Vaccinations now available for all Victorians 16+
31 August 2021
- Victorians aged 16 years and over are now eligible to be vaccinated.
- Young people aged 12 -15 years are eligible if they:
There are also reserved Pfizer vaccine appointments available for the following people regardless of their age:
- All health care workers
- Public and private residential aged care and disability care workers and residents
- Hotel quarantine and border workers
- Household contacts of hotel quarantine and border workers
- Meat and seafood processing worker and associated cold chain transportation
- People who are vulnerable and at high risk from COVID-19, including residents of high risk accommodation
Now, more than ever, it is evident that vaccines are the only way we can get back to any kind of normal. It is important for people who are able to recieve the vaccine to do so.
Find out who can get vaccinated, which vaccine you will receive and other important information
An Easy Read Guide is also available with updated vaccine advice.