TOOTGAROOK HOLIDAY HOUSE BOOKING
How to Book
Select your preferred NIGHTS in the calendar (not check-in/check-out date). *Please note you will need to select 2 nights in the calendar for booking submission.
Complete the booking form and click send (Do NOT close this page).
To secure the booking, click the payment button to pay a $660 refundable deposit using credit card or PayPal.
You will receive a confirmation email with tax invoice.
Alternatively, to pay the deposit over the phone or to arrange to pay via invoice, call (03) 9569 0603.
- Sleeps 14 guests maximum
- Central air-conditioning and heating
- Fully self contained kitchen including a dishwasher and small pantry
- Up to 6 bedrooms (depending on number of guests)
- 14 single beds (including 2 hospital beds) or 10 singles (8 king singles and 2 king beds)
- Blanket and pillow for each bed (doonas are only available within the linen hire cost)
- 2 shower chairs and shower bed portable hoist
- 3 fully accessible bathrooms
- Movable hoist
- 2 lounge rooms
- TV with DVD player
- Outdoor patio with BBQ
- Large fully-fenced and landscaped rear garden
Doonas and doona covers. Beds are made up with sheet, pillow and pillowcases but guests are asked to bring their own doonas, towels, and face washers.
A full linen service can be hired for a small charge of $55 per bed, per week. Please specify in the booking. Beds will be made up for when guests arrive. Sheets replaced for stays more than one week.
$660 (including GST) + linen costs. Maximum 14 guests. Minimum 2 nights stay.
Click to download the floor plan here.
View the Mornington Peninsula Shire’s Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law here and download the Short Stay Rental Accommodation Code of Conduct.