Working with you to connect to services and NDIS Providers
OC Connections Support Coordinators will connect you with NDIS Providers.
We can have online meetings to discuss your needs and how we can work together to implement your plan.
We are participant focused and we will work with you to find the right provider, and manage any issues that may arise as you implement your NDIS plan.
Our aim to ensure we work with you to build your ability and confidence to manage and coordinate your services.
Immediate capacity is available – there is no waiting period.
Your Support Coordinator will work with you through providing information and practical support to:
• Select providers and establish service agreements
• Explore options and select providers for NDIS funded supports
• Implement and monitor your NDIS plan with you
• Connect you to the services that you choose
• Assist you to set up for the myGov and NDIS Participant Portal
• Build your confidence and skills to manage and coordinate services and budgets
• Work through and help manage problems with you, that may arise with the services
• Assist you to prepare for the annual NDIA Plan Review
Immediate capacity available, contact OC Connections to discuss your requirements on: (03) 9569 0603
Or click our Enquire button, leave your details and we will get back to you straight away.
Introducing OC Connections’ Support Coordinators;
Jade joined the OC Connections team in December 2019 as a Support Coordinator. Prior to this role Jade worked in the UK as a live in support worker before moving to Australia and assisting participants to enhance their independence during the NDIS roll out. Jade enjoys working with participants to navigate the NDIS system and find supports to meet their individual needs.