6 tips to help prepare for your NDIS planning review
- Record dates – Make sure you know when your plan start and end dates are.
- Review your life as it is now – what worked well in the past and what didn’t.
- Review your current supports – allow time to get a progress report from your service providers. Who are the people important to you?
- Review your short and long term goals – are they still relevant and are you on your way to achieving them?
- Review how your plan is managed and if you are happy with it- self-managed, plan-managed or NDIA-managed
- Make sure you are well prepared – Download our free booklet to prepare then book a time to chat with us.
Download our complimentary Planning Review Guide
Helping you get the plan you need from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
What’s in this guide
- What is an NDIS Plan
- What you need to know about the NDIS planning meeting
- What happens after the planning meeting
- How to ask for the supports, aids, equipment and transport that you would like in the future.