5 steps to help prepare for your NDIS planning review
- Contact your support coordinator as early as possible.
- Think about your current plan, what is working well and what is not
- Think about what you want in the future, what you have now and what else
- Download the easy to use complimentary Planning Review Guide below to help you gather all the information you need to prepare for your meeting.
- Watch the forum video below for tips and tricks.
You can complete this booklet on your own if you wish. We recommend you request assistance from your Support Coordinator.
OC Connections Family Focus Forum Video May 28, 2019
Donna Shaw, an expert speaker from VALID, talks about how to prepare for your next NDIS review meeting to achieve the best outcomes. You will also hear from Deb McLachlan, OCC’s Support Coordinator, and two OC Connections family members sharing their experiences.
For VALID events near you please click here
This guide will help you to prepare by mapping the following:
Your life now:
- Which supports and services are working well?
- Which supports and services are not going so well?
- Are there any supports and services in your plan that you are not yet receiving? If so why What are the barriers?
Your funded services:
- Are your current providers working well for you?
- Are they meeting your service expectations?
Your other supports:
- Have you built a better connection to your local community?
- Would you like to access different community or mainstream supports?
What has changed since your last NDIS plan?
- Informal supports, social and family connection
- Living arrangements
- Health and well being
- Access to mainstream supports and services
- Are you achieving your goals and do you have any new goals?
- What other goals can I set?