Supported Independent Living in Oakleigh
Independent Home in Oakleigh
We have 1 vacancy in our 4-bedroom house in Oakleigh.
Attentive support staff make independent living simpler for low care need participants.
If you’re a social person who wants to spend time with housemates and bring family over, you’ll fit in well with the current residents. They love to socialise and be creative together, but also value their alone time.
SDA Category: Improved Living
Building Type: SIL
- 18+ years old
- SDA/SIL funding
- Friendly and calm
- Happy to contribute to shared responsibilities
- Values alone time and quiet time
- Enjoys having friends and family over but understands keeping a low-volume for other housemates
Who will you be living with:
- 3 women and a cat
- All around 65 years old
- Friendly and social, enjoy going on outings together and watching movies
- 2 residents are Supported Employees and work Monday to Friday
- 1 resident volunteers at our main Oakleigh hub
- Overnight support next door for emergencies
- 2 bathrooms and 1 separate toilet
- 1 kitchen
- Large living area
- Very large backyard, outdoor seating, clothesline
- Heating and cooling in main living areas
- Not wheelchair accessible
The vacant room:
- Built-in wardrobe
- Easy access to shared bathroom across the hall
- Split system
- Bus stop 200m away (2-minute walk), used regularly by current residents
- Chadstone Shopping Centre only 10-minute walk away
- Ashwood Medical Group a 6-minute drive or 25-minute bus ride
This home is open for inspections on request.
Enquire now to discuss your NDIS funding and plan your next move towards independent living.