Supported Independent Living in Mount Waverley
Independent Home in Mount WaverlEy
We have 1 vacancy in our 5-bedroom house in Mount Waverley.
This home is provided and organised by OC Connections for participants with low support needs. Purpose-built features and afternoon support staff make independent living simpler for people with disability.
SDA Category: Improved Living
Building Type: SIL
- 18+ years old
- SDA/SIL funding
- Friendly and calm
- Happy to contribute to shared responsibilities
- Values alone time and quiet time but is happy to socialise with housemates
Who will you be living with:
- 4 men, all 40+ years old
- Supported Employees during the week
- One attends Day Support at OCC’s Oakleigh Centre
- Enjoy spending time together in living areas
- Independent living, afternoon support
- 1 large kitchen and 1 kitchenette
- Rumpus room with pool table
- Heating and cooling
- No pets allowed
- BBQ and outdoor dining space
The vacant room:
- Built-in wardrobe
- Opposite a large park
- 624 bus stop 10 metres away
- 733 bus stop 400 metres away, 6-minute walk
- Chadstone Shopping Centre 20-minute bus ride
- Mount Waverly train station 10-minute bus ride
- Monash Medical Centre 23-minute bus ride
- Ashwood Medical Group 10-minute drive or 35-minute bus ride
This home is open for inspections on request.
Enquire now to discuss your NDIS funding and plan your next move towards independent living.