Supported Independent Living in Hampton East
Renovated Home in Hampton East
We have 2 vacancies in our 6-bedroom house in Hampton East.
The home is fully wheelchair accessible. Purpose-built features and overnight support staff make independent living simpler for low to high support participants.
If you’re a social person who wants to spend time with housemates and bring family over, you’ll fit in well with the current residents. They love to socialise, but also value their alone time.
SDA Category: Robust
Building Type: SIL
- 18+ years old
- SDA/SIL funding
- Friendly and social
- Happy to contribute to shared responsibilities
- Values alone time and quiet time
- Low to high care needs
Who will you be living with:
- 2 men, 2 women and 1 cat
- 60 – 80 years old
- Friendly and social, enjoy going on outings together and watching movies
- All residents participate in our Day Support program
- 2 living areas
- 1 large kitchen and 1 kitchenette in separate unit
- Large backyard with garden, alfresco and shared BBQ area
- Heating and cooling
The vacant room:
- Ensuite bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- 708 Bus 500m away (6-minute walk)
- Westfield Southland only 20 minutes away by bus
- Medical One Moorabbin a 3-minute drive or 10-minute walk away
This home is open for inspections on request.
Enquire now to discuss your NDIS funding and plan your next move towards independent living.