Website OC Connections
Opportunity and Choice
- Be part of an organisation that supports people living with a disability to achieve maximum independence as valued members of the community
- Attractive salary packaging available
- Opportunity to obtain work/life balance (0.6 FTE ) in a diverse and rewarding working environment.
The OC Connections provides services to more than 500 adults in the areas of employment, residential, recreation and day services.
The OC Connections is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our organisation on a part time (fixed term) basis working 22.8 hours per week.
The role will work closely with the General Manager People, Learning and Culture to provide a range of end to end Human Resource services and deliverables to management and staff of OC Connections. The role will focus on key areas including learning and development, recruitment and on boarding, industrial relations and performance management, employee record maintenance, employee orientation, HRIS and payroll updates.
If you are passionate about adding value to people’s lives and pride yourself on your professionalism we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide advice and support to managers on areas related to industrial relations, performance management and policy compliance
- Preparation of employment contracts and employment related documents
- Assist General Manager People, Learning & Culture with the review and update of HR policy and procedures and forms.
- Manage the staff orientation program including scheduling dates and coordinating staff attendance
- Manage the learning and development needs across the organization
- Manage recruitment activities including posting job ads, scheduling interviews, processing compliance documents/checks (police checks, industry checks (DWES), NDIS Orientation, Worker Registration, qualifications, right to work (VEVO), and interview and reference checks when required.
- Coordinate employee separation process with managers and payroll including the completion of exit interviews, exit checklists and removal of IT access.
- Conduct audits on employee records
- Manage the filing of all employment related paperwork
- Update employee records (HRIS & Payroll)
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources
- Previous experience in a management position
- Understanding of Modern Awards and Fair Work Act.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and a high degree of discretion
- Performance management and coaching skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in an autonomous environment where self-management was essential for success
- Highly organised and planned approach to work
If you think you have what we are looking for please submit your application by selecting APPLY FOR THIS JOB and attach a resume and cover letter explaining why you think you are the right person for the job!
In accordance with Privacy Legislation, OC Connections will use the personal information provided by applicants solely for the purpose of making appointments to positions within OC Connections. OC Connections will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it collects and uses. It will not disclose such information to any outside organisation. OC Connections will destroy the personal information when it is no longer needed for selection purposes except where the applicant accepts a position within OC Connections. By submitting personal information to OC Connections, applicants are deemed to have given their consent to the collection, use and storage of their personal information for the purpose stated above
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.