a new oc connections hub in casey
The City of Casey is in a growth corridor where the NDIA has predicted by June 2023 there will be 14,400 people in the Southern Melbourne Region with an NDIS Plan. (data.ndis.gov.au/explore-data)
OC Connections will be offering it’s wealth of knowledge, experience and advocacy in supporting people with disability within the City of Casey through provision of individualised supports where people can choose what they do, and how, when and where the do it.
WHAT DOES OC CONNECTIONS IN CASEY MEAN FOR YOU?
With OC Connections offering services and support in the City of Casey, people with a disability living in the community will have more choices and opportunities to:
- find the support and activity that suits their needs
- build independence and confidence
- engage and interact with their community and its members with confidence and ease
- gain the skills and support to find meaningful community options
It also means that carers, support workers, families and advocates will have more options to assist them in finding the right service for the people they support. The flexibility of the services we will provide will allow us to cater our hubs, staff support and activities to the needs of the Casey community.
OC Connections, through OCC Enterprises, already provide opportunities for Supported Employment in Casey
How can you find out more?
Whether you are a person living with disability looking for support options, or a support coordinator, teacher, employer or carer wanting to know more about options for the people you support, our staff are ready to talk about the services available today and those coming in the future. You can contact us via email, phone, or the enquiry form below.
what will be on offer IN casey?
Individualised Supports for your Individual Needs
We provide support across daily activities and tasks, within the home and at work. How that is offered will depend on your needs, goals and NDIS plan.
We will work with you and your planner to determine the right supports to meet your goals and then tailor a program to suit these needs. See our services below.
How is this done?
- You can arrange a time to meet with our staff to discuss your support needs, your NDIS plan and funding.
- We will then provide a quote based on the agreed support to be provided by us, the hours of support and a start date.
- Once agreed, a service agreement will be produced for you to sign. We will ensure that you are aware of all aspects of the support and service provided to you.
We offer supported daily activities within the community, depending on your needs, goals and aspirations. This can take place in group settings, or as individual activities and can be tailored around your support needs. We will support you doing what you want, when you want and who you want to do it with.Find Out More
We offer individualised support which can be provided in a person’s family home or in other accommodaton within the community. Our staff will work with you to tailor a support program that works towards your goals and meets your needs.Find Out More
We offer Supported Employment opportunities at existing OCC employment locations within the City of Casey, as well as supports in your employment and employment training opportunities on-site or at the Cranbourne West Community Hub. Our School Leavers Employment Supports pathway, Towards Employment, will be on offer to school leavers in the City of Casey in the coming months.Find Out More
Our Support Coordination team will work with you to help navigate your NDIS plan that will enable you to reach your goals and aspirations. We are equipped to work with you online, over the phone or in person and can establish your requirements at our first meeting.Find Out More
find us at the cranbourne west community hub
- OC Connections will be operating from the Cranbourne West Community Hub from July, 2021. This will be a base for our administration and Support Coordination services, while our support services will be delivered throughout the City of Casey, depending on your needs and goals. We can support you in your home, in your daily activities, at work, or any site where support is required.
There are also employment and training opportunities available for people who reside in the City of Casey.
You can call to talk to us today via email or phone call, or visit us at the hub.
work with us in casey
We are looking for Disability Support Workers to work with us in the City of Casey.
OC Connections Casey Hub will be supporting people in and around the City of Casey and Frankston to tailor individualised programs out in the community to suit the persons goals and aspirations. The roles on offer will be casual roles with the potential to become permanent part time as the Hub grows.
We’re looking for dedicated people who share our goal in supporting people with disabilities to live life their way.
All enquires for our new Casey Hub to be completed in the form below.