As a not-for-profit, we rely heavily on your support.
We hope that you can support the OC Connections Winter Appeal this year so that we can provide more opportunities outside the NDIS for OCC participants to achieve their personal goals!
To continue to support participants we have developed new ways of doing things, employing more IT to connect with participants and run programs, providing additional learning and recreation activities in our houses and making sure all venues are safe are fully compliant with all infection control recommendations.
Other Ways To Donate
DONATE BY PHONE
You can call us on (03) 9569 0603 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm) to make a credit card donation.
DONATE BY POST
OC Connections, PO Box 127 Oakleigh VIC 3166
DONATE IN PERSON
We are located at 773 Warrigal Road Oakleigh 3166 and open 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
How can you help?
Your valuable contribution (great or small) is much appreciated and will be used to provide people with the opportunities to achieve their goals from assistive technology through to support to gain employment.
Where will your contribution go?
Thanks to the amazing support of people just like you, the Winter Appeal has previously funded the purchase of:
- Sporting equipment so that participants learn new skills, increase their health and fitness, and build the confidence to join a local club
- iPads to improve participants education and communication
- Public art exhibitions in which participants have showcased and sold their artwork
- Support for individuals to present at a state-wide advocacy conference
- New furniture for our short-term accommodation facility
- Support for people to access new activities and events.
To donate online please visit our secure page hereDonate Now