OC Connections is proud to provide a range of specialised and innovative support services which enhance the quality of life for people with an intellectual disability, and their families. Integral to this is the opportunity to achieve maximum independence as active members of the community.
What is the OC Achieve Fund?
We all have goals and dreams, some small some big. By giving generously to the OC Achieve Fund you can help an individual achieve their own personal goals.
The OC Achieve Fund is a charitable fund that is solely dedicated to paying for necessary items that are not covered by the NDIS. Applications for funding are managed through the Participant committee who make the decisions about the allocation of the funding.
Underpinned by our unique Co-Achieve Model, the goal of the OC Achieve Fund is to support people with disabilities to:
- Be heard and valued, accepted and included
- Pursue dreams and aspirations
- Participate in their local community in a meaningful way
- Be supported to learn new skills and have new experiences
- Develop a sense of purpose and belonging.
To continue to support participants we have developed new ways of doing things, employing more IT to connect with participants and run programs, providing additional learning and recreation activities in our houses and making sure all venues are safe are fully compliant with all infection control recommendations.
With your support we can provide more opportunities outside the NDIS for OCC participants to achieve their personal goals!
How can you help?
Your financial contribution will be used to provide more opportunities outside the NDIS for OC Connections’ participants to achieve their personal goals!
Where will your contribution go?
OC Connections aims to create as many opportunities as possible to people living with a disability.
Thanks to the amazing support of people just like you, the OC Achieve fund has previously funded the purchase of:
- Sporting equipment so that participants learn new skills, increase their health and fitness, and build the confidence to join a local club
- iPads to improve participants education and communication
- Purchase of art supplies and equipment
- Equipment for participants personal use
- Updating of furniture in our houses
- Support for people to access new activities and events
To donate online please visit our secure page hereDonate Now
Other Ways To Donate
DONATE BY PHONE
You can call us on (03) 9569 0603 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm) to make a credit card donation.
DONATE BY POST
OC Connections, PO Box 127 Oakleigh VIC 3166
DONATE IN PERSON
We are located at 773 Warrigal Road Oakleigh 3166 and open 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.