Donate Online Here
Donate by calling us
You can call us on (03) 9569 0603 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm) to make a credit card donation.
Donate in person
Donate by post
OC Connections, PO Box 127 Oakleigh VIC 3166
Your contribution is important to us!
And just to show you how much, a few of our people got together to say ‘thank you’.
Together we can make a difference
Did you know that there are still a number of things not covered by the NDIS? In fact, now more than ever, we rely on fundraising to help us ensure that people of all abilities have access to a range of opportunities that enable them to live independent and fulfilling lives.
How can you help?
As a not-for-profit, we rely heavily on your support. Your valuable contribution (great or small) is much appreciated and will be used to provide people with the opportunities to achieve their goals from assistive technology through to support to gain employment. A tax-deductible receipt will be provided to you for donations over $2.
Where will the money go?
OC Connections aims to create as many opportunities as possible to people living with a disability.
Thanks to the amazing support of people just like you, the OC Achieve fund has been previously funded the purchase of:
- Sporting equipment so that participants learn new skills, increase their health and fitness, and build the confidence to join a local club
- iPads to improve participants education and communication
- Public art exhibitions in which participants have showcased and sold their artwork
- Funded the support for individuals to present at a statewide advocacy conference
- New furniture for our short-term accommodation facility
- Support for people to access new activities and events.
What is the OC Achieve Fund?
We all have goals and dreams, some small some big. By giving generously to the
OC Achieve fund you can help an individual achieve their own personal goals.
The OC Achieve Fund is a charitable fund which is solely dedicated to paying for necessary items that are not covered by the NDIS. Underpinned by our unique OC Achieve Model, the goals of the OC Achieve Fund is to support people with disabilities to:
- Pursue dreams and aspirations
- Participate in their local community in a meaningful way
- Be supported to learn new skills and have new experiences
- Develop a sense of purpose and belonging
- Be heard and valued, accepted and included.