Commences 5.45pm for light refreshments followed by presentations from 6pm to 7pm OC Connections, 773 Warrigal Road Oakleigh
Join us at the next Family Focus Forum where we will talk about
How in-home support can help you and your family including:
- How does short-term accommodation provide you with the respite you need?
- Do I need Supported Independent Living (SIL)?
- Do I need Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)?
- How do I get Speciast Disability Accomodmation in my plan?
- How do I locate Speciast Disability Accomodmation?
- What is the Housing Hub and how do I use it?
Registrations close 5pm Monday 26 August 2019. Please include dietary requirements
Click here to watch the video from the last Family Focus Forum on preparing for your NDIS review
Our attendees have found these sessions informative and interesting. Here’s some feedback from our anonymous post-event survey:
“Presenters were most professional and unbiased,”
Special Disability Trusts forum attendee
“Excellent grounding and basic information clearly presented”
NDIS Pre-planning forum attendee
“Reassurance and clarification, many thanks for the info and arranging this event”
Guardianship and Administration forum attendee
“Opportunities to network with other stakeholders,”
Holiday Planning forum attendee
“Opening our eyes to what’s out there,” Special Disability Trusts forum attendee