The NDIS Families as Planning Partners Course
This course is designed to assist parents/families of people with disability to get
updated on the many changes in the disability services area. It will assist them
to get ready for the transition to the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- Planning – for now & the future
- How the NDIS Individual funding & support could work for them
Request your Expression of Interest for the NDIS - Families as Planning Partners Courses
DAY: 9.45am to 2 pm EVENING: 5.45pm to 9.00 pm
The course is conducted over five sessions on the same day or night for five weeks.
- Session One: What, how and who gets NDIS & the Families' role
- Session Two: Getting your point across effectively to NDIS, services and workers!
- Session Three: NDIS Planning & Person Centred Planning for now and the future
- Session Four: The NDIS funding & purchasing process
- Session Five: Consolidating the information: ready for NDIS and the ‘whole of life plan’
We would like you to commit to attending the whole course. Places are limited and your reply will help us plan for the best days and times. When you complete the expression of interest you will automatically be included on the wait list for priority advice when the course is arranged.
For more information call (03) 9569 0603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org