Support coordination is a capacity building support to implement all supports in a participants NDIS plan, including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports.
This workshop will cover the role of a Support Coordinator in
- Empowering and building a participants capacity
- Supporting participants in understanding reasonable and necessary supports and budget flexibility
- Delivering services that strengthen informal supports and connect participants with mainstream and community supports
- Exploring Capacity Building Options to support participants in understanding and implementing their plan
- Importance of support coordination reporting against outcomes and success indicators
Box Hill Town Hall, Matsuto Room, 1022 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill VIC 3128
Please regiser online (external).