OC Connections is committed to providing quality services to its participants and their families. Our success lies in the quality and dedication of our management, staff and volunteers. We support our people with education and skills training to encourage personal growth and career development. An experienced and skilled workforce enables us to provide the highest standards of support and services.
We offer roles working directly with participants through our supported accommodation and employment services, and our day programs, including weekend, after hours and holiday activities. We also offer a variety of roles at our central office located in Oakleigh.
Employment roles can include
- Disability Educators
- Disability Support Workers
- Team Leaders
- Recreation Workers
- Information Technology
- People, Learning and Culture
In return for your skills, commitment and energy,
We will support you with
- Ongoing career development through regular education and training
- A flexible, family-friendly work environment that offers full, part-time and casual roles
- Tax free salary packaging
- Regular feedback and performance reviews
- A Quality and Risk Management system dedicated to best practice initiatives and continuous improvement.
Click here to view our current opportunities or to express an interest in joining OC Connections.