Working at OC Connections
At OC Connections, we’re always on the lookout for dedicated people who share our goal in supporting people with disabilities to live life their way. We offer a diversity of roles, backed with comprehensive skills training and education.
OC Connections is committed to providing quality services to its participants and their families. Our success lies in the quality and dedication of our management, staff and volunteers. We support our people with education and skills training to encourage personal growth and career development. An experienced and skilled workforce enables us to provide the highest standards of support and services.
We offer roles working directly with participants through our supported accommodation and employment services, and our day programs, including weekend, after hours and holiday activities. We also offer a variety of roles at our central office located in Oakleigh.
Employment roles can include:
- Disability Educators
- Disability Support Workers
- Team Leaders
- Recreation Workers
- Information Technology
- People, Learning and Culture
Why Join OC Connections?
A career with us will enable you to:
- Share your skills and experience
- Develop new skills
- Meet new people
- Have fun
- Support your community
- Try something new or different
- Stay involved and be active
Your career with OC Connections
We are always looking for people to join our committed team. Our staff work in a demanding and complex environment and our goal is to recruit the best possible employees to be a part of a community that values people for who they are and is dedicated to enabling others to achieve their best.
In return for your skills, commitment and energy, we will support you with:
- Ongoing career development through regular education and training
- A flexible, family-friendly work environment that offers full, part-time and casual roles
- Tax-free salary packaging
- Regular feedback and performance reviews
- A Quality and Risk Management system dedicated to best practice initiatives and continuous improvement.