With your contribution, together we can make a difference
Did you know that there are still a number of things not covered by the NDIS? In fact, now more than ever, we rely on donors just like you, to help us ensure that people of all abilities can access the things they need to live independent and fulfilling lives.
From purchasing beds, buses, and education aids through to promoting art programs and buying new sporting equipment, the money we raise through our OC-Achieve Fund helps participants learn new skills, improve their independence and build confidence in their daily lives.
With your help, we can make a difference.
Your support is greatly appreciated! And just to show you how much, a few of our people got together to say ‘thank you’.
Where will your contribution go?
OC Connections wants to create as many possibilities as we can to bring dignity and independence to people with disability by providing them with access to supports that assist them to live independently and to actively engage in their communities.
When you donate to the OC-Achieve fund, you are helping people with disabilities to achieve
their personal goals and live an independent and fulfilling life.
Thanks to the amazing support of people just like you, the OC-Achieve fund has been
previously funded the purchase of:
- Sporting equipment so that participants learn new skills, increase their health and fitness, and build the confidence to join a local club
- iPads to improve participants education and communication
- Public art exhibitions in which participants have showcased and sold their artwork
- Support for individuals to present at a statewide advocacy conference
- New furniture for our short-term accommodation facility
- Support for people to access new activities and events.
Your valuable contribution (great or small) is much appreciated and will be added to the OC Achieve Fund to be used to provide people with the opportunities to achieve their goals from assistive technology through to support to gain employment. A tax-deductible receipt will be provided to you for donations over $2.
What is the OC Achieve Fund?
We all have goals and dreams, some small some big. By giving generously to the OC Achieve fund you can help an individual achieve their own personal goals.
The OC Achieve Fund is a charitable fund which is solely dedicated to paying for necessary items that are not covered by the NDIS. Underpinned by our unique OC Achieve Model, the goal of the OC Achieve Fund is to support people with disabilities to:
- Be heard and valued, accepted and included
- Pursue dreams and aspirations
- Participate in their local community in a meaningful way
- Be supported to learn new skills and have new experiences
- Develop a sense of purpose and belonging.
Donate by calling us
You can call us on (03) 9569 0603 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm) to make a credit card donation.
Donate in person
Donate by post
OC Connections, PO Box 127 Oakleigh VIC 3166
Help us achieve
I want to get out in the community and explore the city. Jay
A garden would be nice to grow vegetables and then cook them. Ben
I like to explore Melbourne and buy my own lunch to eat with my friends. Sarah
It would be good to play table tennis in a competition. Tim
Your donation will go directly towards: