The OC Co-Achieve model supports you to:
- Develop, grow skills and have new experiences
- Pursue dreams and aspirations
- Develop a sense of purpose and belonging
- Enable you to be heard and valued, accepted and included
- Be treated with dignity and respect
- Contribute to the community in a meaningful way
The OC Co-Achieve model was developed by OC Connections to enable people
living with disabilities the opportunity to achieve their goals, great and small.
The OC Co-Achieve model guides us to ensure that:
- we support you across all aspects of your life
- we understand what you want to achieve and how you want to achieve it
- we work with you to set clear and achievable goals
- we monitor how you are progressing to meet your goals
- you get the support you need, how and when you need it
- you achieve your goals and set new ones
To see the Co-Achieve model in action click here (case studies)
OC Connections provides specialised and innovative support services designed to create outcomes that enhance the quality of life for the people we support and their families.
A variety of supports integrated across your life enables you to get the most out of OC Connections.
OC Connections' process of inclusion, collaboration and co-design ensures that we clearly understand what your goals are and how you want to achieve them.
ASK,LISTEN, WORK TOGETHER, ACHIEVE
OC Connections is participant focused which means everything starts with you but it doesnt stop there. We support you to achieve better outcomes by engaging with the people around you who are important to you: Family, Friends, Community, Supports, OC Staff and Volunteers.
The OC Co-Achieve model is designed to support you across all aspects of your life continually building your confidence and ability to set goals and achieve them in the following areas; psychological, emotional, spiritual, intimacy, social, work-life, physical.
Your expected outcomes:
To have a sense of purpose and belonging
To be able to pursue dreams and aspirations
To be heard and valued
To be accepted and included
To be treated with dignity and respect
To development and experiences
To build confidence and be happy
To enjoy a healthy and safe life
To be encouraged to contribute