Get into the Christmas Spirit by giving back through volunteering at our Christmas Tree Festival!
Have fun while supporting our participants at our Christmas Tree Festival. We need volunteers to help unload, pack, sell and look after our trees.
Work alongside staff and other volunteers to help raise much needed funds to help support our participants lead meaningful lives.
Location: OC Connections – 773 Warrigal Rd Oakleigh (opposite Chadstone SC entrance)
Nov 30 to Dec 22 2019
Monday to Friday: 1pm – 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am – 6pm
Please enter your preferred shift (or several)
• Greeting customers
• Helping customers select trees and stands (if necessary)
• Baling (using a machine to wrap trees in netting)
• Carrying trees
• Odd jobs during quiet times such as sweeping and watering trees.
Volunteers may also be required to help bring in trees after deliveries – two people are needed to carry heavy trees.
What to bring
- Wear comfy clothes, a hat and sunscreen
- A fun demeanour and your Christmas Spirit!
- Wear gardening gloves and long sleeves to protect against pine needles and sap
- Drinks and refreshments are provided.
Thank you for your support, we can’t do it without you!
For more information
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9564 0603
All volunteers are required to complete a Police check, Disability Workers Employment Scheme check and the NDIS Worker Orientation Module, all paid and organised by OCC.