My Home (Community Living)
My Life (Day Support)
My Work (Supported employees)
OC Connections proudly provide rewarding opportunities that enable people to live happy and valued lives.
Your expected outcomes
- To have a sense of purpose and belonging
- To be able to pursue dreams and aspirations
- To be heard and valued
- To be accepted and included
- To be treated with dignity and respect
- To development and grow skills and experiences
- To build self-esteem and be happy
- To enjoy a healthy and safe environment
- To be encouraged to contribute
OC Connections’ ability to provide quality services and programs to clients, their families, friends and carers comes down to the value we place on our staff and volunteers. We are indebted to these dedicated and committed people who through their work highlight our principles of choice, opportunity, respect and equality. Meet the team
By remaining honest, united, skilled and passionate we hope to bring about a world where people with a disability are enabled to do the things they want to do and are seen for who they are.
Read more about OC Connections here
OC Connections acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional owners of this nation. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future.
OC Connections respects Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters and seas and their contribution to our society.