Tootgarook Accessible Holiday House
Located some 80kms from Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula, the Tootgarook Holiday House offers families access to a house fully equipped with facilities suited to those with disabilities or aged care. Managed by OC Connections, the house has a part-time caretaker who is available for orientation when guests arrive.
The house features
- 6 bedrooms
- 14 single beds (2 hospital beds) or 10 singles and 2 king
- Doona, blanket and pillow for each bed
- 2 shower chairs and shower bed portable hoist
- 3 accessible bathrooms
- Movable hoist
- 2 lounge rooms
- Fully self-contained kitchen
- Outdoor patio with BBQ • Central air-conditioning and heating
Personal linen, including towels, sheets, doona covers and pillow slips, is not provided and we ask that guests bring their own.
For a small additional charge, linen can be hired and beds will be made up when guests arrive. Hire costs are $35 per week (minimum two nights up to six nights). Linen required for a second week will incur an extra $35 charge.
If linen is hired, beds will be made up with the clean linen on arrival and removed and washed after one week. If linen is required please specify in the booking form.
Entire house (up to 14 beds)
• $400 per night + GST (minimum 2 nights stay)
• $1000 + GST for 3 nights (save $200) for bookings between May and October (excl. School/Public Holidays)
• $1500 + GST for 5 nights (save $500) for bookings between May and October (excl. School/Public Holidays)
Click on ALL THE NIGHTS you wish to stay, fill out the form and we'll contact you to confirm availability. Thank You