A home is so much more than four walls. OC Connections understands that ‘home’ means somewhere safe, a place to truly be yourself, where how you live, and who you live with is based on personal choice and individual decisions.
Our Accommodation Services offer a range of living and support options available within our supported community homes, or within your own home.
- Shared supported accommodation accessible through our 11 group homes, located throughout Melbourne’s south-east
- In-home support, available to individuals receiving an Individual Support Package (ISP), an NDIS package or who opt to pay privately
- Facility-based respite
- 24-hour a day, one-to-one support available to individuals funded for such services.
Our accommodation and support services offer assistance with:
- Daily living
- Independent living
- Social skills
- Community participation and engagement
- Recreation/leisure activities
For more information about OC Connections’ Accommodation Services, please complete the enquiry form on the left or call (03) 9569 0603 for urgent enquiries.
OC Connections acknowledges the support of the Victorian Government.